Hailing from the small country town of Tamworth, New South Wales, Angus Windred has taken the Sydney CBD investment sales market by storm.
Currently an executive in investment services, Mr Windred has led the Colliers Sydney CBD Strata team to be the leading agency in both quarter’s one and two of 2021 with more than $40 million sold this year.
The TAFE NSW Higher Education Student of the Year (2021) also holds a Bachelor of Property Valuation and Real Estate licence. He says that hard work and determination can make anything possible.
The valuer said the proudest moment of his career to date is offering 6 Bridge Street – one of Sydney CBD’s finest boutique buildings located at the heart of the city’s financial core – to market with 100 per cent interest.
Mr Windred is very active within the Australian Property Institute community as a NSW YPP Committee member and is constantly passing his knowledge and know-how attitude onto his younger peers.
“If I could give advice to someone starting their career today, it would be to network while you’re young and keep being consistent with it – it’s always attitude over experience” he said.
“Always remember you have two ears and one mouth for a reason – to listen and thing strategically and always stay one step ahead.” he said.
Mr Windred said that joining the API has allowed him to keep his knowledge of the property industry up-to-date, while also providing networking opportunities to pass on his knowledge to the younger property generation.
Recent CBD investment sales:
- Level 11, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney – $4,758,000
- Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney – $7,100,000
- Part Level 3A, 533 Kent Street, Sydney – $2,700,000
- Unit 18, 75 King Street, Sydney – $1,200,000
- Suite 279, 398 Pitt Street, Sydney – $1,700,000
- Suite 202, 12 O’Connell Street, Sydney – $2,528,300
- Suite 903, 368 Sussex Street, Sydney – $2,300,000
- Level 7, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney – $4,300,000
- Lot 3, 2 Bridge Street, Sydney – $900,000